1. To increase youth self confidence, agency, responsibility and empowerment.
2. Provide a safe and open forum for youth to discuss issues of concern
3. Build peer support networks amongst youth
4. Improve youth awareness about sexual and reproductive health, emotions and feelings associated with entering puberty, gender roles, risk behaviours, pregnancy, birth control, HIV/Aids prevention, STI prevention, lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender/intersex LGBTI issues and development issues.
5. To instil an ethic of community service amongst participating youth.
6. Increase youth awareness and participation in policy making and change.
7. Reduce discrimination based on gender and sexual orientation
8. Reduce discrimination and improve attitudes, support, and care for people with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA)